This section contains information regarding the way in which Annabevents.com handles the data of its users.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with Annabevents.com and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
- The information is provided only for Annabevents.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information about the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to the web pages of Annabevents.com, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, in accordance with Italian and European legislation.
- The information may be subject to change due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, so please check this page periodically.
- If the user is under 14 years old, pursuant to art.8, c.1 Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and Art. 2 - Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, he/she must legitimize his/her consent through the authorization of his/her parents or guardian.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data Controller
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is: Dr. Anna Bernardini, and for any clarification or exercise of user rights may be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 - Place of data processing
- The processing of data generated by the use of Annabevents.com takes place at Viale Armando Diaz n. 53/A - 56010 Vicopisano (PI).
- In case of need, the data related to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by it for this purpose at its headquarters.
III - COOKIES
1 - Type of Cookies
- A cookie is a small set of data that is transferred to your browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be affected. To proceed without changing your cookie options, simply continue browsing.
2 - Technical cookies
- There are numerous technologies used to store information in the device used by the user, which is then collected by sites. Among these, the best known and most widely used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings for managing or deactivating cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by modifying the settings of their Internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- The cookies that are placed in the browser and transmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of blogger or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site itself, which may collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies apply the same rules, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in at each page visited and permanent cookies that remain active in the device used until they expire or are deleted by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the private area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not memorized in a persistent way but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and they disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server and necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 - Third-party cookies
- In relation to the origin we distinguish between cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and third party cookies sent to your computer (and similar devices such as, for example, tablets and cell phones) from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
- Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies are tracking cookies used to detect online behavior, understand interests, and then customize advertising propositions for users.
- Third party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of such third parties outside the site.
- Third party analytical cookies are used to collect information on user behavior on Annabevents.com. The survey is carried out anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles of users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by users.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules laid down by the third parties themselves, therefore, we invite users to read the privacy notices and directions to manage or disable cookies published on their web pages.
4 - Profiling cookies
- Profiling cookies are those that create profiles of the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same as part of network navigation.
- When using these types of cookies you must give explicit consent.
- Article 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV - PROCESSED DATA
1 - Data processing mode
- Like all websites, this website makes use of log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored. The information collected may be as follows:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- number of clicks, if any.
- The aforementioned information is processed in automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregate form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or otherwise harmful or criminal activities. These data are never used for identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that users of the site will consider to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violation of the law. It is up to the user to verify that he/she has permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 - Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
1.1 Pursuant to art. 13 of the Code for the protection of personal data, the personal data provided at the time of registration to the Service, or otherwise acquired as part of our activities, may be processed for purposes related to the provision of the Service itself. After registration, pursuant to art. 130 paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 we may send e-mails relating to services similar to those provided although the user may object to such e-mailing at any time.
1.2 The data will be used, if permission is given, to send information, also by third parties to Annabevents or connected to it by exclusive contracts for the use of web platforms to which it will be possible for the Owner to communicate the personal data provided by the user.
The data collected for the purpose of providing the Service (point 1.1) may be communicated to companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operation of the Service or, in any case, that provide services aimed at carrying out the activity of Annabevents or be known by them in their capacity as data processors appointed by Annabevents.
The data may consequently be communicated to third parties; the personal data will not be disclosed, but may be known by members and external parties (such as suppliers of services strictly related to the activity of wedding planner, hosting providers, IT companies, etc.).
1.3 The data collected for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1.2 may be transferred to third parties, including for sale or attempted sale, or for all those purposes of a commercial and / or statistical lawful. The list of subjects to whom the user's personal data have been transferred may be requested from the Data Controller by using the e-mail address email@example.com.
1.4 The data collected for the purposes referred to in point 1.2 may be used by Annabevents on third party platforms, used in the performance of its promotional, marketing and commercial information activities, and to survey the quality of the services provided. Failure by the Owner to consent to the communication to the above mentioned subjects, in some cases, could determine the practical impossibility for Annabevents to provide the requested services.
1.5 Some categories of subjects, in their capacity as persons in charge of the processing, may access the data collected for the purpose of providing the Service (point 1.1) and for the purposes of point 1.2 in order to fulfill the tasks and duties assigned to them. In particular, Annabevents has entrusted or may entrust the processing of data to its partners, as well as to its consultants and collaborators. Likewise, the subjects designated by Annabevents as data processors may become aware of the data of the Data Controller, in relation to the execution of the tasks assigned to them.
1.6 The personal data collected may also be communicated by Annabevents to subsidiary and/or associated companies.
1.7. Annabevents does not disseminate the personal data collected and processed by the same. The Owner may at any time request Annabevents to know the exact identity, company name or corporate name of the subjects to whom Annabevents communicates personal data through the use of the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the above mentioned purpose and in any case not longer than 2 years.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
3 - Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 - Support in the configuration of your browser
- You can also manage cookies through your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
- For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 - Social Network Plugin
- The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, which please refer to:
- USER RIGHTS
Article 13, c. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
- The Annabevents.com website therefore intends to inform the user of the existence of the rights of which he/she is the holder, pursuant to the following articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
- a) According to art. 15, of the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data, according to art. 16 the possibility to rectify the data provided, according to art.18 the possibility to integrate or limit the processing that concern him, or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment according to art. 21, in addition to the right to data portability according to art. 20 Regulation (EU);
- b) the right to request cancellation under Article 17, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
- c) the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- Requests may be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the template provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
- If the processing is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, letter. a) - express consent to the use - or art. 9, paragraph 2 letter. a) - express consent to the use of genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health, revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before the revocation.
- Similarly, in case of violation of the legislation, the user has the right to complain to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the treatment in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth discussion of your rights, see Articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- DATA SECURITY
This site treats user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The treatment is carried out by computer and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic closely related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to data categories involved in the organization of the site (administrative staff, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party service providers, postal carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies).
VII. AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It may be subject to changes or updates. If there are significant changes and updates, these will be notified to users.
- Earlier versions of the document will still be available at this page.
- The document was updated on 11/04/2020 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.